Drudgery meanings in Urdu
Drudgery meanings in Urdu is دھوکہ دہی Drudgery in Urdu. More meanings of drudgery, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Drudgery.
- (noun) : hard monotonous routine work
I think sometimes all you need is to hear someone else say the same thing that you're going through to realize that you're not alone. I try to put some sense of hope into the songs, into whatever the situation is so that it's not just dirt, drudgery and a life of misery.
More words related to the meanings of Drudgery
More words from Urdu related to Drudgery
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drudgery meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Drudgery in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drudgery in Urdu is دھوکہ دہی. To understand how would you translate the word Drudgery in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drudgery or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drudgery synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drudgery. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drudgery in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drudgery in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drudgery with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drudgery?
Meaning of drudgery is دھوکہ دہی
Whats the definition of drudgery?
Definition of the drudgery are
- hard monotonous routine work
What is the synonym of drudgery?
Synonym of word drudgery are cheatery, druidess, deceives, deluding, juggleries, spoofery, delusory, deceivableness, betrayals, delirament
What are the quotes with word drudgery?
Here are the quotes with the word drudgery in them
- I think sometimes all you need is to hear someone else say the same thing that you're going through to realize that you're not alone. I try to put some sense of hope into the songs, into whatever the situation is so that it's not just dirt, drudgery and a life of misery. — Sarah McLachlan
- Scholarship was one thing, drudgery another. I very soon concluded that nothing would induce me to read, let alone make notes on, hundreds and hundreds of very, very, very boring books. — Simon Raven
- If the machines can take the drudgery out of it and just leave us with the joy of drawing, then that's the best of both worlds - and I'll use those computers! — Don Bluth
- Surely, if knowledge is valuable, it can never be good policy in a country far wealthier than Tuscany, to allow a genius like Mr. Dalton's, to be employed in the drudgery of elementary instruction. — Charles Babbage