Due to meanings in Urdu
Due to meanings in Urdu is کیوجہ سے Due to in Urdu. More meanings of due to, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Idiom with the word Due to in it
What are the meanings of Due to in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Due to in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Due to in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Due to or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Due to synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Due to. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Due to in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Due to in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Due to with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by due to?
Whats the definition of due to?
Definition of the due to are
What are the idioms with the word due to?
Here are the idioms with the word due to in them.
- Victory is always glorious whether it be due to chance or to skill
What are the quotes with word due to?
Here are the quotes with the word due to in them
- Old age adds to the respect due to virtue, but it takes nothing from the contempt inspired by vice it whitens only the hair. — Ira Gershwin
- The credit of advancing science has always been due to individuals and never to the age. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I have always paid income tax. I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age - which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday. — Noel Coward
- Discrimination due to age is one of the great tragedies of modern life. The desire to work and be useful is what makes life worth living, and to be told your efforts are not needed because you are the wrong age is a crime. — Johnny Ball