Dullness meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dullness.
- (noun) : a lack of visual brightness
- (noun) : the quality of lacking interestingness
- (noun) : the quality of being slow to understand
- (noun) : without sharpness or clearness of edge or point
- (noun) : lack of sensibility
This dullness of vision regarding the importance of the general welfare to the individual is the measure of the failure of our schools and churches to teach the spiritual significance of genuine democracy.
More words from Urdu related to Dullness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dullness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dullness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dullness in Urdu are بے کیفی - bey kaefi, سُستی and کُند ذہنی. To understand how would you translate the word Dullness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dullness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dullness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dullness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dullness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dullness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dullness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dullness?
Meanings of dullness are بے کیفی - bey kaefi, سُستی and کُند ذہنی
Whats the definition of dullness?
Definition of the dullness are
- a lack of visual brightness
- the quality of lacking interestingness
- the quality of being slow to understand
- without sharpness or clearness of edge or point
- lack of sensibility
What is the synonym of dullness?
Synonym of word dullness are lassitude, doldrums, slowness, idleness, backwardness
What are the quotes with word dullness?
Here are the quotes with the word dullness in them
- The cool wind blew in my face and all at once I felt as if I had shed dullness from myself. Before me lay a long gray line with a black mark down the center. The birds were singing. It was spring. — Burl Ives
- This dullness of vision regarding the importance of the general welfare to the individual is the measure of the failure of our schools and churches to teach the spiritual significance of genuine democracy. — Henry A.Wallace
- Dullness in matters of government is a good sign, and not a bad one - in particular, dullness in parliamentary government is a test of its excellence, an indication of its success. — Walter Bagehot