Easier meanings in Urdu
Easier meanings in Urdu is آسان تر Easier in Urdu. More meanings of easier, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Idioms with the word Easier in it
What are the meanings of Easier in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Easier in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Easier in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Easier or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Easier synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Easier. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Easier in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Easier in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Easier with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by easier?
Whats the definition of easier?
Definition of the easier are
What are the idioms with the word easier?
Here are the idioms with the word easier in them.
- A friend is easier lost than found
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
- It is easier to build a new house than to patch an old one
- It is easier to build two chimneys than to maintain one
- It is easier to pull down than to build
What are the quotes with word easier?
Here are the quotes with the word easier in them
- Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you. — Marilyn Monroe
- Young women from a very young age are taught that life will be easier if you can just turn on the charming smile and say very little and be complacent and docile and sweet. — Amber Heard
- The longer one is alone, the easier it is to hear the song of the earth. — Robert Anton Wilson
- I think I meant that, given the circumstances of my childhood, I had the illusion that it's easier to be alone. To have your relationships be casual and also to pose as a solitary person, because it was more romantic. You know, I was raised on the idea of the ramblin' man and the loner. — Steve Martin