Eliot meanings in Urdu
Eliot meanings in Urdu is ایلیٹ Eliot in Urdu. More meanings of eliot, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Eliot.
- (noun) : British writer of novels characterized by realistic analysis of provincial Victorian society (1819-1880)
- (noun) : British poet (born in the United States) who won the Nobel prize for literature; his plays are outstanding examples of modern verse drama (1888-1965)
I think there was a revolution in poetry, associated chiefly with Eliot and Pound but maybe it is of the nature of revolutions or of the nature of history that their innovations should later come to look trivial or indistinguishable from technical tricks.
More words from Urdu related to Eliot
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eliot meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Eliot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eliot in Urdu is ایلیٹ - Eleveyem. To understand how would you translate the word Eliot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eliot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eliot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eliot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eliot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eliot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eliot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eliot?
Meaning of eliot is ایلیٹ - Eleveyem
Whats the definition of eliot?
Definition of the eliot are
- British writer of novels characterized by realistic analysis of provincial Victorian society (1819-1880)
- British poet (born in the United States) who won the Nobel prize for literature; his plays are outstanding examples of modern verse drama (1888-1965)
What is the synonym of eliot?
Synonym of word eliot are aleut, ullet
What are the quotes with word eliot?
Here are the quotes with the word eliot in them
- I think there was a revolution in poetry, associated chiefly with Eliot and Pound but maybe it is of the nature of revolutions or of the nature of history that their innovations should later come to look trivial or indistinguishable from technical tricks. — Howard Nemerov
- Pound's translation of Chinese poetry was maybe the most important thing I read. Eliot a little bit later. — Robert Morgan
- I think it was T.S. Eliot who talked about good poetry being felt before it's understood. I believe that. There are some bands where I love their lyrics but I don't have a clue what they're on about. — Marcus Mumford
- Someone once accused me of being like Eliot Ness. I sad no sir, I'm not E.N., but I can promise you that I'm not Al Capone! — Robert Stack