Equipped meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Equipped.
- (adjective satellite) : carrying weapons
- (adjective) : provided or fitted out with what is necessary or useful or appropriate
- (adjective) : provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority)
- (adjective satellite) : prepared with proper equipment
What has happened to architecture since the second world war that the only passers-by who can contemplate it without pain are those equipped with a white stick and a dog?
There is a Japanese proverb that literally goes 'Raise the sail with your stronger hand,' meaning you must go after the opportunities that arise in life that you are best equipped to do.
More words related to the meanings of Equipped
|آراستہaaraastah||Magnificent Uncluttered Spruced Ornate Inwrought Decorated Bedecked Arranged|
|مسلحmusallah||Swarmed Armigerous Armed|
More words from Urdu related to Equipped
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Equipped meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Equipped
What are the meanings of Equipped in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Equipped in Urdu are آراستہ - aaraastah and مسلح - musallah. To understand how would you translate the word Equipped in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Equipped or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Equipped synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Equipped. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Equipped in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Equipped in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Equipped with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by equipped?
Meanings of equipped are آراستہ - aaraastah and مسلح - musallah
Whats the definition of equipped?
Definition of the equipped are
- carrying weapons
- provided or fitted out with what is necessary or useful or appropriate
- provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority)
- prepared with proper equipment
What is the synonym of equipped?
Synonym of word equipped are magnificent, swarmed, armigerous, armed, uncluttered, spruced, ornate, inwrought, decorated, bedecked
What are the idioms related to equipped?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word equipped.
- Armed to the teeth
- Fit out
- Italian garden
- To vamp up an old story
- To vest with
What are the quotes with word equipped?
Here are the quotes with the word equipped in them
- What has happened to architecture since the second world war that the only passers-by who can contemplate it without pain are those equipped with a white stick and a dog? — Bernard Levin
- There is a Japanese proverb that literally goes 'Raise the sail with your stronger hand,' meaning you must go after the opportunities that arise in life that you are best equipped to do. — Soichiro Honda
- The U.S. Armed Forces are the best trained, best equipped fighting forces in the world. — Jim Walsh
- In times of change learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists. — Eric Hoffer