False indigo meanings in Urdu
False indigo meanings in Urdu is جھوٹی انڈگو False indigo in Urdu. More meanings of false indigo, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
False indigo Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word False indigo.
- (noun) : an erect to spreading hairy shrub of the Pacific coast of the United States having racemes of red to indigo flowers
- (noun) : dense shrub of moist riverbanks and flood plains of the eastern United States having attractive fragrant foliage and dense racemes of dark purple flowers
- (noun) : any of several plants of the genus Baptisia
What are the meanings of False indigo in Urdu?
Meanings of the word False indigo in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word False indigo in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to False indigo or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered False indigo synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word False indigo. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use False indigo in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say False indigo in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of False indigo with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by false indigo?
Whats the definition of false indigo?
Definition of the false indigo are
- an erect to spreading hairy shrub of the Pacific coast of the United States having racemes of red to indigo flowers
- dense shrub of moist riverbanks and flood plains of the eastern United States having attractive fragrant foliage and dense racemes of dark purple flowers
- any of several plants of the genus Baptisia