Gates meanings in Urdu
Gates meanings in Urdu is گیٹس Gates in Urdu. More meanings of gates, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Gates.
- (noun) : United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955)
Willem de Kooning is generally credited for coming out of the painterly gates strong in the forties, revolutionizing art and abstraction and reaching incredible heights by the early fifties, and then tailing off.
More words from Urdu related to Gates
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gates meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Gates in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gates in Urdu is گیٹس - Gates. To understand how would you translate the word Gates in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gates or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gates synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gates. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gates in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gates in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gates with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gates?
Meaning of gates is گیٹس - Gates
Whats the definition of gates?
Definition of the gates are
- United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955)
What is the synonym of gates?
Synonym of word gates are garter, geats, gaiters, gats
What are the quotes with word gates?
Here are the quotes with the word gates in them
- The devil had as good have let Paul alone, for he no sooner comes into prison but he falls a preaching, at which the gates of Satan's prison fly open, and poor sinners come forth. — William Gurnall
- Willem de Kooning is generally credited for coming out of the painterly gates strong in the forties, revolutionizing art and abstraction and reaching incredible heights by the early fifties, and then tailing off. — Jerry Saltz
- Bill Gates is a relative newcomer to the fight against global warming, but he's already shifting the debate over climate change. — Jeff Goodell
- Bill Gates is the pope of the personal computer industry. He decides who's going to build. — Larry Ellison