Hallmark meanings in Urdu
Hallmark meanings in Urdu is نشان تصدیق Hallmark in Urdu. More meanings of hallmark, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hallmark.
- (noun) : a mark on an article of trade to indicate its origin and authenticity
- (noun) : a distinctive characteristic or attribute
What's funny is that the idea of popularity - even the use of the word 'popular' - is something that had been mostly absent from my life since junior high. In fact, the hallmark of life after junior high seemed to be the shedding of popularity as a central concern.
What are the meanings of Hallmark in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hallmark in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Hallmark in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hallmark or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hallmark synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hallmark. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hallmark in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hallmark in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hallmark with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hallmark?
Whats the definition of hallmark?
Definition of the hallmark are
- a mark on an article of trade to indicate its origin and authenticity
- a distinctive characteristic or attribute
What are the quotes with word hallmark?
Here are the quotes with the word hallmark in them
- The hallmark of our age is the tension between aspirations and sluggish institutions. — John W.Gardner
- Most of an award-show host's job is showing up and keeping a cool head and soldiering through it, whether it's the Oscars or the Hallmark Channel's 'Hero Dog Awards.' — Rob Sheffield
- What's funny is that the idea of popularity - even the use of the word 'popular' - is something that had been mostly absent from my life since junior high. In fact, the hallmark of life after junior high seemed to be the shedding of popularity as a central concern. — Susan Orlean
- Honesty, integrity, and accountability, the values, which should be the hallmark of this government, have instead been thrown under the bus by an arrogant majority, casualties in a misguided campaign to shield from accountability those who abuse this House. — Louise Slaughter