Hammering meanings in Urdu
Hammering meanings in Urdu is ہتھوڑا ڈالنا Hammering in Urdu. More meanings of hammering, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Hammering.
- (noun) : the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
What are the meanings of Hammering in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hammering in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Hammering in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hammering or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hammering synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hammering. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hammering in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hammering in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hammering with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hammering?
Whats the definition of hammering?
Definition of the hammering are
- the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
What are the quotes with word hammering?
Here are the quotes with the word hammering in them
- Illogical thinkers throw names and slurs around because they have no arguments with which to rebut their opponents. Rational people have to keep hammering their points home. — Benjamin Carson
- There are 435 members of Congress. There's one 'Morning Joe' show. Hopefully, we can keep hammering the argument that you can disagree with other people and have debates but remain civil. — Joe Scarborough
- For my part, if I consider poetry as an object, I maintain that it is born of the necessity of adding a vocal sound (speech) to the hammering of the first tribal music. — Eugenio Montale
- A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron. — Horace Mann