Hammock meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Hammock.
- (noun) : a small natural hill
- (noun) : a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees); swings easily
My perfect day is constantly changing. Right now, it would be to lie around in a hammock reading with a portable phone and a table of food next to it. I would spend all day there. And that's all that I can possibly come up with on the spur of the moment.
What are the meanings of Hammock in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hammock in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Hammock in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hammock or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hammock synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hammock. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hammock in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hammock in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hammock with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hammock?
لٹکن گھاٹ, جھولن کھٹولا
Whats the definition of hammock?
Definition of the hammock are
- a small natural hill
- a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees); swings easily
What are the quotes with word hammock?
Here are the quotes with the word hammock in them
- My perfect day is constantly changing. Right now, it would be to lie around in a hammock reading with a portable phone and a table of food next to it. I would spend all day there. And that's all that I can possibly come up with on the spur of the moment. — Eric Stoltz
- I'm lucky to have a great support system in my friends and some of my family. If you have those people that you trust, go ahead and fall back into them and let them be your hammock and cocoon and let them embrace you. — JoJo