Heal meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Heal.
- (verb) : get healthy again
- (verb) : heal or recover
I'm often called an old-fashioned modernist. But the modernists had the absurd idea that architecture could heal the world. That's impossible. And today nobody expects architects to have these grand visions any more.
What are the meanings of Heal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heal in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Heal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heal?
زخم بھرنا, صحت مند کرنا
Whats the definition of heal?
Definition of the heal are
- get healthy again
- heal or recover
What are the idioms with the word heal?
Here are the idioms with the word heal in them.
- Physician heal thyself
What are the quotes with word heal?
Here are the quotes with the word heal in them
- There's a lot of bitterness, there's a lot of anger out there. We all have to work hard to heal those wounds. — Allen Boyd
- I'm often called an old-fashioned modernist. But the modernists had the absurd idea that architecture could heal the world. That's impossible. And today nobody expects architects to have these grand visions any more. — Thom Mayne
- The idea is, if I can't heal from my art, then how can you heal? — Maynard James Keenan
- Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. — John Muir