Heavyweight meanings in Urdu
Heavyweight meanings in Urdu is بھاری بھرکم Heavyweight in Urdu. More meanings of heavyweight, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Heavyweight.
- (noun) : a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- (noun) : a very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- (noun) : a professional boxer who weighs more than 190 pounds
- (noun) : a wrestler who weighs more than 214 pounds
- (noun) : an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 201 pounds
More words from Urdu related to Heavyweight
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heavyweight meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Heavyweight in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heavyweight in Urdu is بھاری بھرکم - bhaari bharkam. To understand how would you translate the word Heavyweight in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heavyweight or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heavyweight synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heavyweight. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heavyweight in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heavyweight in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heavyweight with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heavyweight?
Meaning of heavyweight is بھاری بھرکم - bhaari bharkam
Whats the definition of heavyweight?
Definition of the heavyweight are
- a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- a very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- a professional boxer who weighs more than 190 pounds
- a wrestler who weighs more than 214 pounds
- an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 201 pounds
What is the synonym of heavyweight?
Synonym of word heavyweight are heavy laden, grave, overfraught, lumberly, heave up, overheavy, heavy haded
What are the quotes with word heavyweight?
Here is the quote with the word heavyweight in them
- Upon awakening in the morning, I wondered if the proceedings of the night before had been a dream. It was hard to believe that I was the world's heavyweight champion. — Gene Tunney