Impressed meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Impressed.
- (adjective satellite) : deeply or markedly affected or influenced
I think I came across Cecil Taylor a bit later, in 65 or 66. That really impressed me - Cecil Taylor is an amazing character... Both his music and the way he approaches the instrument are astonishing.
More words related to the meanings of Impressed
More words from Urdu related to Impressed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impressed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Impressed
What are the meanings of Impressed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impressed in Urdu are متاثر - mutaa ssir and مرعوب - maruub. To understand how would you translate the word Impressed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impressed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impressed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impressed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impressed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impressed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impressed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impressed?
Meanings of impressed are متاثر - mutaa ssir and مرعوب - maruub
Whats the definition of impressed?
Definition of the impressed are
- deeply or markedly affected or influenced
What is the synonym of impressed?
Synonym of word impressed are inflicted, inspirit, imprested, inflected, impetrates, effected, impetrated, episepalous, influenced, impended
What are the idioms related to impressed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impressed.
- Hard hit
- Make a figure
- Planet struck
- Planet struck
What are the quotes with word impressed?
Here are the quotes with the word impressed in them
- I was impressed by Hendrix. His attitude was brilliant. Even the way he walked was amazing. — Ritchie Blackmore
- I think I came across Cecil Taylor a bit later, in 65 or 66. That really impressed me - Cecil Taylor is an amazing character... Both his music and the way he approaches the instrument are astonishing. — Luc Ferrari
- I was impressed by Hendrix. Not so much by his playing, as his attitude - he wasn't a great player, but everything else about him was brilliant. — Ritchie Blackmore
- They're a different generation, those kids kids that are under the age of twelve. They're not that impressed by rock music, you know what I mean? They're like, it's cool and everything, but whatever. They're just as impressed by YouTube. — Frank Black