In law meanings in Urdu
In law meanings in Urdu is قانون میں In law in Urdu. More meanings of in law, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
In law Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word In law.
- (noun) : a relative by marriage
I started walking at night with my sister in law which has been amazing. It really does something for you. It just kind of clears the mind, it just makes you feel better, things start to tighten a little bit.
We have an incredible warrior class in this country - people in law enforcement, intelligence - and I thank God every night we have them standing fast to protect us from the tremendous amount of evil that exists in the world.
More words from Urdu related to In law
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word In law meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word In law in it
Idioms related to the meaning of In law
What are the meanings of In law in Urdu?
Meanings of the word In law in Urdu is قانون میں. To understand how would you translate the word In law in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to In law or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered In law synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word In law. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use In law in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say In law in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of In law with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by in law?
Meaning of in law is قانون میں
Whats the definition of in law?
Definition of the in law are
- a relative by marriage
What is the synonym of in law?
Synonym of word in law are inlaw
What are the idioms with the word in law?
Here are the idioms with the word in law in them.
- A bad daughter in law is worse than a thousand devils
What are the idioms related to in law?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word in law.
- Every law has a loophole
- In a thousand pounds of law there is not an ounce of love
- Unkindness has remedy at law
- War hunting and law are as full of trouble as of pleasure
What are the quotes with word in law?
Here are the quotes with the word in law in them
- I started walking at night with my sister in law which has been amazing. It really does something for you. It just kind of clears the mind, it just makes you feel better, things start to tighten a little bit. — Ashley Scott
- We have an incredible warrior class in this country - people in law enforcement, intelligence - and I thank God every night we have them standing fast to protect us from the tremendous amount of evil that exists in the world. — Brad Thor
- One of the things I was taught in law school is that I'd never be able to think the same again - that being a lawyer is something that's part of who I am as an individual now. — Anita Hill
- I have no difficulty with the recognition of civil unions for non-traditional relationships but I believe in law we should protect the traditional definition of marriage. — Stephen Harper