Indulge meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Indulge.
- (verb) : treat with excessive indulgence
- (verb) : yield (to); give satisfaction to
- (verb) : enjoy to excess
- (verb) : give free rein to
I got a lot of problems, but I'm really good at intuiting what I need to do to be happy with whatever I create. I know when to stop myself, I know when to start, I know when to leave something alone. I guess I just kind of indulge that completely, and so I just take my time.
I am now in that happy comfortable state that I do not hesitate to indulge in any fancy in regard to diet, but watch the consequences, and do not continue any course which adds to weight or bulk and consequent discomfort.
More words from Urdu related to Indulge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Indulge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Indulge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Indulge in Urdu is عیش کرنا - aesh karna. To understand how would you translate the word Indulge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Indulge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Indulge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Indulge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Indulge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Indulge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Indulge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by indulge?
Meaning of indulge is عیش کرنا - aesh karna
Whats the definition of indulge?
Definition of the indulge are
- treat with excessive indulgence
- yield (to); give satisfaction to
- enjoy to excess
- give free rein to
What is the synonym of indulge?
Synonym of word indulge are revel, luxuriate, enjoy
What are the quotes with word indulge?
Here are the quotes with the word indulge in them
- I got a lot of problems, but I'm really good at intuiting what I need to do to be happy with whatever I create. I know when to stop myself, I know when to start, I know when to leave something alone. I guess I just kind of indulge that completely, and so I just take my time. — Fiona Apple
- It is natural to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes to that siren until she allures us to our death. — Gertrude Stein
- I am now in that happy comfortable state that I do not hesitate to indulge in any fancy in regard to diet, but watch the consequences, and do not continue any course which adds to weight or bulk and consequent discomfort. — William Banting
- I still indulge in a glass of wine or chocolate - treats are mandatory. Without deviating from the day-to-day healthy diet once in a while, it wouldn't be sustainable for me, and that's what I wanted: an approach to eating to last my entire life. — Alanis Morissette