Interior meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Interior.
- (adjective satellite) : of or coming from the middle of a region or country
- (adjective satellite) : located inward
- (noun) : the inner or enclosed surface of something
- (noun) : the region that is inside of something
- (adjective satellite) : inside and toward a center
- (adjective) : situated within or suitable for inside a building
- (noun) : the United States federal department charged with conservation and the development of natural resources; created in 1849
Progressive art can assist people to learn not only about the objective forces at work in the society in which they live, but also about the intensely social character of their interior lives. Ultimately, it can propel people toward social emancipation.
More words related to the meanings of Interior
More words from Urdu related to Interior
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Interior meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Interior
What are the meanings of Interior in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Interior in Urdu are داخلہ - daakhilah, داخلی - daakhli, اندرونی - andruuni, گھریلو - ghareylu, نجی - niji and خانگی - khaangi. To understand how would you translate the word Interior in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Interior or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Interior synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Interior. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Interior in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Interior in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Interior with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by interior?
Meanings of interior are داخلہ - daakhilah, داخلی - daakhli, اندرونی - andruuni, گھریلو - ghareylu, نجی - niji and خانگی - khaangi
Whats the definition of interior?
Definition of the interior are
- of or coming from the middle of a region or country
- located inward
- the inner or enclosed surface of something
- the region that is inside of something
- inside and toward a center
- situated within or suitable for inside a building
- the United States federal department charged with conservation and the development of natural resources; created in 1849
What is the synonym of interior?
Synonym of word interior are entrusts, internal, internality, houseclean, privateered, interspinal, domestic, courtesan, entrism, inside
What are the idioms related to interior?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word interior.
- Public necessity is more important than private
- Shut out
- Tell tales out of school
- Wash one dirty linen in piblic
What are the quotes with word interior?
Here are the quotes with the word interior in them
- The interior of the house personifies the private world the exterior of it is part of the outside world. — Stephen Gardiner
- Prose is architecture, not interior decoration, and the Baroque is over. — Ernest Hemingway
- Progressive art can assist people to learn not only about the objective forces at work in the society in which they live, but also about the intensely social character of their interior lives. Ultimately, it can propel people toward social emancipation. — Salvador Dali
- The work of art, just like any fragment of human life considered in its deepest meaning, seems to me devoid of value if it does not offer the hardness, the rigidity, the regularity, the luster on every interior and exterior facet, of the crystal. — Pope Paul VI