Medulla meanings in Urdu
Medulla meanings in Urdu is گودا Medulla in Urdu. More meanings of medulla, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Medulla.
- (noun) : the inner part of an organ or structure in plant or animal
- (noun) : a white fatty substance that forms a medullary sheath around the axis cylinder of some nerve fibers
- (noun) : lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; ( bulb' is an old term for medulla oblongata)
More words from Urdu related to Medulla
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Medulla meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Medulla in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Medulla in Urdu is گودا - guuda. To understand how would you translate the word Medulla in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Medulla or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Medulla synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Medulla. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Medulla in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Medulla in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Medulla with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by medulla?
Meaning of medulla is گودا - guuda
Whats the definition of medulla?
Definition of the medulla are
- the inner part of an organ or structure in plant or animal
- a white fatty substance that forms a medullary sheath around the axis cylinder of some nerve fibers
- lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; ( bulb' is an old term for medulla oblongata)
What is the synonym of medulla?
Synonym of word medulla are pulk, core, bone marrow, pulpwoods, pith, pulpily, marrow, pulpwood, pulpy, pulpstone
What are the quotes with word medulla?
Here is the quote with the word medulla in them
- I'm on a mission. And I know the older I get, I may lose a step or two, but it's all up in the medulla oblongata. I've got a lot up there. I've got a lot of knowledge... in this medulla oblongata. — Shaquille O'Neal