Noon meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Noon.
- (noun) : the middle of the day
More words from Urdu related to Noon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Noon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Noon
What are the meanings of Noon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Noon in Urdu are دو پہر - do paehr and دوپہر - Dopahar. To understand how would you translate the word Noon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Noon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Noon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Noon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Noon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Noon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Noon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by noon?
Meanings of noon are دو پہر - do paehr and دوپہر - Dopahar
Whats the definition of noon?
Definition of the noon are
- the middle of the day
What is the synonym of noon?
Synonym of word noon are midnoon, midday, afternoon, yesternoon, dusken, twinight, noonings, noondays, afternoons, afears
What are the idioms related to noon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word noon.
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- Fortune knocks once at least at every one's doors
- Much praying but no piety
What are the quotes with word noon?
Here are the quotes with the word noon in them
- A truly great book should be read in youth, again in maturity and once more in old age, as a fine building should be seen by morning light, at noon and by moonlight. — Robertson Davies
- I can't live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions. — Traci Bingham
- You cannot, in human experience, rush into the light. You have to go through the twilight into the broadening day before the noon comes and the full sun is upon the landscape. — Woodrow Wilson
- Stood off and on during the night, determining not to come to anchor till morning, fearing to meet with shoals continued our course in the morning and as the island was found to be six or seven leagues distant, and the tide was against us, it was noon when we arrived there. — Christopher Columbus