Okay meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Okay.
- (verb) : give sanction to
- (adjective satellite) : being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- (adverb) : in a satisfactory or adequate manner
- (noun) : an endorsement
I do think musical-theater actors can get a bad rap, and I see why. There is a certain slickness - there's nothing better than an amazing musical, but an okay musical can be one of the worst times you've ever had.
The nude scenes were a little eerie and I felt a bit odd. Yeah, when the camera scanned up my body, I said to my friend, 'Now, that's a close-up.' I mean, you see every inch of my body. But I'm okay with it and so it was cool.
More words from Urdu related to Okay
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Okay meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Okay
What are the meanings of Okay in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Okay in Urdu is ٹھیک ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Okay in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Okay or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Okay synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Okay. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Okay in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Okay in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Okay with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by okay?
Meaning of okay is ٹھیک ہے
Whats the definition of okay?
Definition of the okay are
- give sanction to
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- in a satisfactory or adequate manner
- an endorsement
What is the synonym of okay?
Synonym of word okay are a okay, fineable, sook, fine drawn, fine leaved, okaying, finew, alright, o.k., commensurately
What are the idioms related to okay?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word okay.
- It is vain to mislink the current of fashion
What are the quotes with word okay?
Here are the quotes with the word okay in them
- I do think musical-theater actors can get a bad rap, and I see why. There is a certain slickness - there's nothing better than an amazing musical, but an okay musical can be one of the worst times you've ever had. — Laura Benanti
- To me, art supplies are always okay to buy. — Louis C.K.
- The nude scenes were a little eerie and I felt a bit odd. Yeah, when the camera scanned up my body, I said to my friend, 'Now, that's a close-up.' I mean, you see every inch of my body. But I'm okay with it and so it was cool. — Natasha Henstridge
- I was always okay with the fact that I was taller and bigger than everybody else growing up. My mom, my dad, and my friends always told me I was beautiful. — Jordin Sparks