Pass on meanings in Urdu
Pass on meanings in Urdu is آگے بڑھانا Pass on in Urdu. More meanings of pass on, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Pass on Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Pass on.
- (verb) : transmit information
- (verb) : place into the hands or custody of
- (verb) : refer to another person for decision or judgment
- (verb) : transmit (knowledge or skills)
- (verb) : give to or transfer possession of
- (verb) : cause to be distributed
More words from Urdu related to Pass on
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pass on meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pass on in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pass on in Urdu is آگے بڑھانا - aagey barhaana. To understand how would you translate the word Pass on in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pass on or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pass on synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pass on. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pass on in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pass on in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pass on with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pass on?
Meaning of pass on is آگے بڑھانا - aagey barhaana
Whats the definition of pass on?
Definition of the pass on are
- transmit information
- place into the hands or custody of
- refer to another person for decision or judgment
- transmit (knowledge or skills)
- give to or transfer possession of
- cause to be distributed
What is the synonym of pass on?
Synonym of word pass on are devolve, hunch forward, furthering
What are the quotes with word pass on?
Here are the quotes with the word pass on in them
- When you're offered things, it makes it so much easier to be indecisive. And it's silly because you can pass on some really amazing things. — Alicia Silverstone
- It is absolutely imperative that we protect, preserve and pass on this genetic heritage for man and every other living thing in as good a condition as we received it. — David R. Brower
- It would be great to be able to pass on to someone all of the successes, the failures, and the knowledge that one has had. To help someone, avoid all the fire, pain and anxiety would be wonderful. — Sylvester Stallone
- If we as a society are willing to have a preference for organic food, the farmer can pass on the savings. — Robert Patterson