Pedestal meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pedestal.
- (noun) : a support or foundation
- (noun) : an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- (noun) : a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority)
I am and always will be a sinner. But that's the beautiful thing about Jesus. I'll always try to be a better person in the eyes of God. But I'm not all of a sudden stepping up on a pedestal and saying I'm holier than thou, 'cause I'm not!
More words from Urdu related to Pedestal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pedestal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pedestal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pedestal in Urdu are چوکی - chauki and پائے دان - paa ey daan. To understand how would you translate the word Pedestal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pedestal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pedestal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pedestal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pedestal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pedestal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pedestal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pedestal?
Meanings of pedestal are چوکی - chauki and پائے دان - paa ey daan
Whats the definition of pedestal?
Definition of the pedestal are
- a support or foundation
- an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority)
What is the synonym of pedestal?
Synonym of word pedestal are desk, choir, pedal, footboard, chookies, chookie, chukchi, chokey, checkpoint, post
What are the quotes with word pedestal?
Here are the quotes with the word pedestal in them
- Hollywood people want to build you up and make you famous only to knock you off you're the pedestal they built for you. — Morgan Brittany
- I am and always will be a sinner. But that's the beautiful thing about Jesus. I'll always try to be a better person in the eyes of God. But I'm not all of a sudden stepping up on a pedestal and saying I'm holier than thou, 'cause I'm not! — Billy Ray Cyrus
- Take motherhood: nobody ever thought of putting it on a moral pedestal until some brash feminists pointed out, about a century ago, that the pay is lousy and the career ladder nonexistent. — Barbara Ehrenreich