Phenomenally meanings in Urdu
Phenomenally meanings in Urdu is غیر معمولی طور پر Phenomenally in Urdu. More meanings of phenomenally, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Phenomenally.
- (adverb) : to a phenomenal degree
Dad was a chemistry professor at Saint Olaf College in Minnesota, then Oxford College in Minnesota, and a very active member of the American Chemical Society education committee, where he sat on the committee with Linus Pauling, who had authored a very phenomenally important textbook of chemistry.
More words from Urdu related to Phenomenally
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Phenomenally meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Phenomenally in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Phenomenally in Urdu is غیر معمولی طور پر. To understand how would you translate the word Phenomenally in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Phenomenally or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Phenomenally synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Phenomenally. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Phenomenally in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Phenomenally in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Phenomenally with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by phenomenally?
Meaning of phenomenally is غیر معمولی طور پر
Whats the definition of phenomenally?
Definition of the phenomenally are
- to a phenomenal degree
What is the synonym of phenomenally?
Synonym of word phenomenally are abstrusely, uncousinly, infernally, exceptionally, unfashionably, rhapsodically, extraordinarily, untypically
What are the quotes with word phenomenally?
Here are the quotes with the word phenomenally in them
- Sally Field looks amazing in general, never mind her age! She's a phenomenally talented actress and has had a career spanning so many decades. — Alison Sweeney
- Dad was a chemistry professor at Saint Olaf College in Minnesota, then Oxford College in Minnesota, and a very active member of the American Chemical Society education committee, where he sat on the committee with Linus Pauling, who had authored a very phenomenally important textbook of chemistry. — Peter Agre
- Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries, dating, and religion. — Scott Adams
- I had a great drama teacher, and he sort of made out drama school as this incredibly difficult thing to get into: 6,000 people apply every year, and some of the schools only have 12 places. It's a phenomenally difficult thing to get into. And that excited me - I wanted that challenge. — Jeremy Irvine