Pickup meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Pickup.
- (noun) : the act of taking aboard passengers or freight
- (noun) : the act or process of picking up or collecting from various places
- (noun) : a light truck with an open body and low sides and a tailboard
- (noun) : anything with restorative powers
- (noun) : the attribute of being capable of rapid acceleration
- (noun) : a warrant to take someone into custody
- (noun) : a casual acquaintance; often made in hope of sexual relationships
- (noun) : an electro-acoustic transducer that is the part of the arm of a record player that holds the needle and that is removable
- (noun) : mechanical device consisting of a light balanced arm that carries the cartridge
What are the meanings of Pickup in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pickup in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Pickup in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pickup or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pickup synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pickup. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pickup in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pickup in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pickup with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pickup?
تیز کَرنے کی طاقت, تیز کَرنے کا عمَل, بردارہ
Whats the definition of pickup?
Definition of the pickup are
- the act of taking aboard passengers or freight
- the act or process of picking up or collecting from various places
- a light truck with an open body and low sides and a tailboard
- anything with restorative powers
- the attribute of being capable of rapid acceleration
- a warrant to take someone into custody
- a casual acquaintance; often made in hope of sexual relationships
- an electro-acoustic transducer that is the part of the arm of a record player that holds the needle and that is removable
- mechanical device consisting of a light balanced arm that carries the cartridge
What are the quotes with word pickup?
Here are the quotes with the word pickup in them
- You may be a redneck if... you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education. — Jeff Foxworthy
- I'm always interested in mixing technology and music. You know, maybe I'll have a MIDI bass pickup at some point, I don't really think that's the direction I would want to go. — Mike Gordon
- Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon. — Tim Allen