Precedes meanings in Urdu
Precedes meanings in Urdu is پیشگی Precedes in Urdu. More meanings of precedes, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
There is no harm in patience, and no profit in lamentation. Death is easier to bear (than) that which precedes it, and more severe than that which comes after it. Remember the death of the Apostle of God, and your sorrow will be lessened.
More words related to the meanings of Precedes
More words from Urdu related to Precedes
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Precedes meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Precedes in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Precedes
What are the meanings of Precedes in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Precedes in Urdu is پیشگی - peyshgi. To understand how would you translate the word Precedes in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Precedes or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Precedes synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Precedes. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Precedes in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Precedes in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Precedes with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by precedes?
Meaning of precedes is پیشگی - peyshgi
Whats the definition of precedes?
Definition of the precedes are
What is the synonym of precedes?
Synonym of word precedes are preformative, presentimental, foreknow, preemption, foreknown, preforming, forementioned, precurrer, downpayment, preordinate
What are the idioms with the word precedes?
Here are the idioms with the word precedes in them.
- Infatuation precedes destruction
What are the idioms related to precedes?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word precedes.
- Pay beforehand and your work will be behindhand
What are the quotes with word precedes?
Here are the quotes with the word precedes in them
- Life is a predicament which precedes death. — Henry James
- There is no harm in patience, and no profit in lamentation. Death is easier to bear (than) that which precedes it, and more severe than that which comes after it. Remember the death of the Apostle of God, and your sorrow will be lessened. — Abu Bakr
- Our philosophy precedes from the belief that sport is an inalienable part of the educational process and a factor for promoting peace, friendship, cooperation and understanding among peoples. — Juan Antonio Samaranch
- One might think that the money value of an invention constitutes its reward to the man who loves his work. But... I continue to find my greatest pleasure, and so my reward, in the work that precedes what the world calls success. — Thomas A. Edison