Queen meanings in Urdu
Queen meanings in Urdu are بادشاہ بیگم, حسینہ, رانی کا بھیس بھرنا, ملکہ بنانا, فرزیں بنانا, رانی, ملکہ, سلطانہ Queen in Urdu. More meanings of queen, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Queen.
- (noun) : a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- (noun) : the only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites; its function is to lay eggs
- (noun) : (chess) the most powerful piece
- (noun) : one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
- (noun) : a female sovereign ruler
- (noun) : the wife or widow of a king
- (noun) : something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
- (noun) : female cat
- (verb) : promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
- (verb) : become a queen
- (noun) : an especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
- (noun) : offensive term for a homosexual man
More words from Urdu related to Queen
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Queen meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Queen in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Queen
What are the meanings of Queen in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Queen in Urdu are رانی - raauni, ملکہ - malkah, سلطانہ - sultaanah and حسینہ - hasiinah. To understand how would you translate the word Queen in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Queen or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Queen synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Queen. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Queen in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Queen in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Queen with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by queen?
Meanings of queen are رانی - raauni, ملکہ - malkah, سلطانہ - sultaanah and حسینہ - hasiinah
Whats the definition of queen?
Definition of the queen are
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- the only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites; its function is to lay eggs
- (chess) the most powerful piece
- one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
- a female sovereign ruler
- the wife or widow of a king
- something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
- female cat
- promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
- become a queen
- an especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
- offensive term for a homosexual man
What is the synonym of queen?
Synonym of word queen are queenie, queenly, rani, may queen, ranee, monarchess, pavilion, empress, sultanas, queenships
What are the idioms with the word queen?
Here are the idioms with the word queen in them.
- His own queen please a king juno pleases jupitor
- His own queen please a king; juno pleases jupitor
- Opinion is the queen of the world
- Turn king or queen evidence
What are the idioms related to queen?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word queen.
- I shout thou stout who shall carry the dirt out
- I stout and thou stout who will carry the dirt out
- Little is done when every one is master
- Maid of honour
- Opinion is the queen of the world
What are the quotes with word queen?
Here are the quotes with the word queen in them
- I would rather be a beggar and single than a queen and married. — Elizabeth I
- If you saw Queen Elizabeth it would be amazing, she came from another planet. She was so attractive in what she was wearing. — Vivienne Westwood
- I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song 'Radio Gaga.' — Lady Gaga
- Never once does 'Snow White' herself look in the mirror so she isn't aware of her beauty or what apparently that does to people. It's really just the queen and the prince that talk about it. — Lily Collins