Racially meanings in Urdu
Racially meanings in Urdu is نسلی طور پر Racially in Urdu. More meanings of racially, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Racially.
- (adverb) : with respect to race
I saw how many people were poor and how many kids my age went to school hungry in the morning, which I don't think most of my contemporaries in racially segregated schools in the South thought very much about at the time.
More words from Urdu related to Racially
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Racially meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Racially in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Racially in Urdu is نسلی طور پر - nasli taur par. To understand how would you translate the word Racially in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Racially or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Racially synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Racially. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Racially in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Racially in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Racially with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by racially?
Meaning of racially is نسلی طور پر - nasli taur par
Whats the definition of racially?
Definition of the racially are
- with respect to race
What is the synonym of racially?
Synonym of word racially are ethnically, interracially
What are the quotes with word racially?
Here are the quotes with the word racially in them
- I saw how many people were poor and how many kids my age went to school hungry in the morning, which I don't think most of my contemporaries in racially segregated schools in the South thought very much about at the time. — Charles Kuralt
- I understand Tea Partyers' anger with the system, but they are in way over their heads and often racially motivated, and I can't be part of that. — Zach Galifianakis
- In the Brown decision, the United States Supreme Court unanimously struck down the legal and moral footing of racially segregated public education in this country. — Bobby Scott
- A racially integrated community is a chronological term timed from the entrance of the first black family to the exit of the last white family. — Saul Alinsky