Ranger meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ranger.
- (noun) : a member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids
- (noun) : an official who is responsible for managing and protecting an area of forest
- (noun) : a member of the Texas state highway patrol; formerly a mounted lawman who maintained order on the frontier
What are the meanings of Ranger in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ranger in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Ranger in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ranger or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ranger synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ranger. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ranger in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ranger in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ranger with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ranger?
Whats the definition of ranger?
Definition of the ranger are
- a member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids
- an official who is responsible for managing and protecting an area of forest
- a member of the Texas state highway patrol; formerly a mounted lawman who maintained order on the frontier
What are the quotes with word ranger?
Here are the quotes with the word ranger in them
- I wanted to be a forest ranger or a coal man. At a very early age, I knew I didn't want to do what my dad did, which was work in an office. — Harrison Ford
- And I'm a believer that you take a negative and turn it into a positive, and as it turned out, it was one of the best things that ever happened to me. And so I do appreciate the Ranger staff and the Ranger organization for giving me that opportunity. — Nolan Ryan