Rarest meanings in Urdu
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, is the holy of holies of Jewish time. It is that rarest of phenomena, a Jewish festival without food. Instead it is a day of fasting and prayer, introspection and self-judgment when, collectively and repeatedly, we confess our sins and pray to be written into God's Book of Life.
More words from Urdu related to Rarest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rarest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Rarest
What are the meanings of Rarest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rarest in Urdu is نایاب - naa yaab. To understand how would you translate the word Rarest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rarest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rarest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rarest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rarest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rarest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rarest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rarest?
Meaning of rarest is نایاب - naa yaab
Whats the definition of rarest?
Definition of the rarest are
What is the synonym of rarest?
Synonym of word rarest are scarce, rarebits, rareripe, infrequent, rarebit, rarefying, unavailable, rarefiable, rare, rarefaction
What are the idioms related to rarest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rarest.
- All that is rare is dear that which is every day is cheep
- All that is rare is dear that which is everyday is cheep
- Precious things are not found in heaps
- The fairest apple hangs on the highest bough
- The name of friend is common but faith in friendship is rare
What are the quotes with word rarest?
Here are the quotes with the word rarest in them
- To dare to live alone is the rarest courage since there are many who had rather meet their bitterest enemy in the field, than their own hearts in their closet. — Charles Caleb Colton
- One of the rarest things that a man ever does, is to do the best he can. — Josh Billings
- You will find as you grow older that courage is the rarest of all qualities to be found in public life. — Benjamin Disraeli
- Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, is the holy of holies of Jewish time. It is that rarest of phenomena, a Jewish festival without food. Instead it is a day of fasting and prayer, introspection and self-judgment when, collectively and repeatedly, we confess our sins and pray to be written into God's Book of Life. — Jonathan Sacks