Rationalise meanings in Urdu
Rationalise meanings in Urdu is عقلی بنانا Rationalise in Urdu. More meanings of rationalise, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Rationalise.
- (verb) : structure and run according to rational or scientific principles in order to achieve desired results
- (verb) : remove irrational quantities from
- (verb) : think rationally; employ logic or reason
What are the meanings of Rationalise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rationalise in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Rationalise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rationalise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rationalise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rationalise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rationalise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rationalise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rationalise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rationalise?
Whats the definition of rationalise?
Definition of the rationalise are
- structure and run according to rational or scientific principles in order to achieve desired results
- remove irrational quantities from
- think rationally; employ logic or reason
What are the quotes with word rationalise?
Here is the quote with the word rationalise in them
- Being a Barrymore didn't help me, other than giving me a great sense of pride and a strange spiritual sense that I felt OK about having the passion to act. It made sense because my whole family had done it and it helped rationalise it for me. — Drew Barrymore