Recruit meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Recruit.
- (verb) : register formally as a participant or member
- (verb) : cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- (noun) : any new member or supporter (as in the armed forces)
- (noun) : a recently enlisted soldier
- (verb) : seek to employ
When I came to the CIA in the mid-'90s, our graduating class of case officers was unbelievably low. Now, after years of rebuilding, our training programs and putting our best efforts to recruit the most talented men and women, we are graduating more clandestine officers than at any time in the history of the Central Intelligence Agency.
More words from Urdu related to Recruit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Recruit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھرتی کرناانسانکسملونی کرناآدمی بھرناشامل کرنابشرمنسوب کرناآمیزش کرنافوج رکھناچہرہ لکھنابالِغ نَرپیشگی دینابیگار کا سپاہیشخصمنشرجسٹر میںاِنسانزبردستی بھرتی کیا ہوانربندہبری چیز ملاناشَخصلام بندی کرناآدم زادکندہ کرناملا دیناآدمی رکھنانوکر رکھناشوہرثبت کرناآدمیلوگوں کو تعینات کرنافہرست میں نام داخل کرنامَردجبری بھرتی کیا ہوامردحیوان ناطقفہرست ميں داخل کرنابَشَر
What are the meanings of Recruit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Recruit in Urdu is بھرتی کرنا - bharti karna. To understand how would you translate the word Recruit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Recruit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Recruit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Recruit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Recruit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Recruit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Recruit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by recruit?
Meaning of recruit is بھرتی کرنا - bharti karna
Whats the definition of recruit?
Definition of the recruit are
- register formally as a participant or member
- cause to assemble or enlist in the military
- any new member or supporter (as in the armed forces)
- a recently enlisted soldier
- seek to employ
What is the synonym of recruit?
Synonym of word recruit are man, foist, enlist, prest, inscribe, conscript
What are the quotes with word recruit?
Here are the quotes with the word recruit in them
- I disagree with a lot of those changes, however at the end of the day - I go down to recruit graduation at least once or twice a year. — R. Lee Ermey
- When I came to the CIA in the mid-'90s, our graduating class of case officers was unbelievably low. Now, after years of rebuilding, our training programs and putting our best efforts to recruit the most talented men and women, we are graduating more clandestine officers than at any time in the history of the Central Intelligence Agency. — George Tenet