Rockefeller meanings in Urdu
Rockefeller meanings in Urdu is راکفیلر Rockefeller in Urdu. More meanings of rockefeller, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Rockefeller.
- (noun) : United States industrialist who made a fortune in the oil business and gave half of it away (1839-1937)
What are the meanings of Rockefeller in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rockefeller in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Rockefeller in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rockefeller or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rockefeller synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rockefeller. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rockefeller in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rockefeller in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rockefeller with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rockefeller?
Whats the definition of rockefeller?
Definition of the rockefeller are
- United States industrialist who made a fortune in the oil business and gave half of it away (1839-1937)
What are the quotes with word rockefeller?
Here are the quotes with the word rockefeller in them
- John D. Rockefeller wanted to dominate oil, but Microsoft wants it all, you name it: cable, media, banking, car dealerships. — Ralph Nader
- I had a sense of what leadership meant and what it could do for you. So am I surprised that I am sitting up here on the 62nd floor of Rockefeller Plaza? No. — Vernon Jordan
- God almighty made women and the Rockefeller gang of thieves made the ladies. — Mary Harris Jones