Said meanings in Urdu
Said meanings in Urdu is کہا Said in Urdu. More meanings of said, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Said.
- (adjective satellite) : being the one previously mentioned or spoken of
If you read back in the Bible, the letter of the apostle Paul to the church of Thessalonia, he said that in the latter days before the end of the age that the Earth would be caught up in what he called the birth pangs of a new order.
More words from Urdu related to Said
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Said meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Said in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Said
What are the meanings of Said in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Said in Urdu is کہا - kaha. To understand how would you translate the word Said in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Said or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Said synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Said. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Said in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Said in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Said with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by said?
Meaning of said is کہا - kaha
Whats the definition of said?
Definition of the said are
- being the one previously mentioned or spoken of
What is the synonym of said?
Synonym of word said are saidst
What are the idioms with the word said?
Here are the idioms with the word said in them.
- Easier said than done
- Finish thorougly he said the work you have set yourself
- Ill will never said well
- It is well said but who will hold the cat
- Sooner said than done
What are the idioms related to said?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word said.
- All doors are open to courtesy
- The grandmother's correction makes no impression
- The rich need not beg a welcome
What are the quotes with word said?
Here are the quotes with the word said in them
- If you read back in the Bible, the letter of the apostle Paul to the church of Thessalonia, he said that in the latter days before the end of the age that the Earth would be caught up in what he called the birth pangs of a new order. — Pat Robertson
- Of middle age the best that can be said is that a middle-aged person has likely learned how to have a little fun in spite of his troubles. — Don Marquis
- While I had often said that I wanted to die in bed, what I really meant was that in my old age I wanted to be stepped on by an elephant while making love. — Roger Zelazny
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. — George Edward Moore