Seeds meanings in Urdu
Seeds meanings in Urdu is بیج Seeds in Urdu. More meanings of seeds, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Seeds
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Seeds meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Seeds
What are the meanings of Seeds in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Seeds in Urdu is بیج - biij. To understand how would you translate the word Seeds in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Seeds or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Seeds synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Seeds. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Seeds in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Seeds in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Seeds with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by seeds?
Meaning of seeds is بیج - biij
Whats the definition of seeds?
Definition of the seeds are
What is the synonym of seeds?
Synonym of word seeds are pip, badges, seedness, germ, seedbed, seedings, pippin, seeders, seedlop, grain
What are the idioms related to seeds?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word seeds.
- A slow fire makes sweets malt
- Late fruit keeps well
- More grows in the garden than the gardener has sown
- Of evil grain no good seed can come
- One ploughs another sows who will reap no one knows
What are the quotes with word seeds?
Here are the quotes with the word seeds in them
- The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success. — Paramahansa Yogananda
- Mental fight means thinking against the current, not with it. It is our business to puncture gas bags and discover the seeds of truth. — Virginia Woolf
- Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream. — Debby Boone
- Experience has shown how deeply the seeds of war are planted by economic rivalry and social injustice. — Harry S.Truman