Sent meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sent.
- (noun) : 100 senti equal 1 kroon in Estonia
- (adjective) : caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted
I had the good fortune to be able to right an injustice that I thought was being heaped on young people by lowering the voting age, where you had young people that were old enough to die in Vietnam but not old enough to vote for their members of Congress that sent them there.
A book is sent out into the world, and there is no way of fully anticipating the responses it will elicit. Consider the responses called forth by the Bible, Homer, Shakespeare - let alone contemporary poetry or a modern novel.
|I sent that yesterday||میں یہ کل بھیجتا تھا|
More words from Urdu related to Sent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Sent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sent in Urdu are روانہ - rawaanah and معبوث - mabuus. To understand how would you translate the word Sent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sent?
Meanings of sent are روانہ - rawaanah and معبوث - mabuus
Whats the definition of sent?
Definition of the sent are
- 100 senti equal 1 kroon in Estonia
- caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted
What is the synonym of sent?
Synonym of word sent are dispatched, departed, created, dispatchment, dispatches, disparts, disparting, disparted, despatches, proceeding
What are the idioms related to sent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sent.
- Make for
What are the quotes with word sent?
Here are the quotes with the word sent in them
- I had the good fortune to be able to right an injustice that I thought was being heaped on young people by lowering the voting age, where you had young people that were old enough to die in Vietnam but not old enough to vote for their members of Congress that sent them there. — Birch Bayh
- A book is sent out into the world, and there is no way of fully anticipating the responses it will elicit. Consider the responses called forth by the Bible, Homer, Shakespeare - let alone contemporary poetry or a modern novel. — Chaim Potok
- Shortly thereafter, some friends encouraged me to try out for the Miss South Carolina World beauty pageant. To my surprise, I won - and was sent to New York City to compete nationally. — Donna Rice
- Let us put theology out of religion. Theology has always sent the worst to heaven, the best to hell. — Robert Green Ingersoll
How to use sent in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use sent in a sentence.
- I sent that yesterday — میں یہ کل بھیجتا تھا
- Present — جاری زمانہ