Spoilt meanings in Urdu
Spoilt meanings in Urdu is کرکرا Spoilt in Urdu. More meanings of spoilt, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Spoilt.
- (adjective satellite) : (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- (adjective satellite) : having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention
- (adjective satellite) : affected by blight; anything that mars or prevents growth or prosperity
More words from Urdu related to Spoilt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spoilt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Spoilt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spoilt in Urdu is کرکرا - kurkura. To understand how would you translate the word Spoilt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spoilt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spoilt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spoilt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spoilt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spoilt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spoilt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spoilt?
Meaning of spoilt is کرکرا - kurkura
Whats the definition of spoilt?
Definition of the spoilt are
- (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention
- affected by blight; anything that mars or prevents growth or prosperity
What is the synonym of spoilt?
Synonym of word spoilt are crisps, gritty, crispy, crispier, crisp, crispature, brittle, crisply, crispily, sandy
What are the quotes with word spoilt?
Here is the quote with the word spoilt in them
- I'm a spoilt brat. I thought I was just going to walk in and make movies. But I'd been my own boss for so long that all of a sudden to be facing a roomful of people who were niggling over every little scene... I just thought I'd go back and draw my comics and have a happy life. — Frank Miller