St. john meanings in Urdu
St. john meanings in Urdu is سینٹ جان St. john in Urdu. More meanings of st. john, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
St. john Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word St. john.
- (noun) : a river that rises in Maine and flows northeastward through New Brunswick to empty into the Bay of Fundy
- (noun) : (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally said to be the author of the 4th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation
- (noun) : a port in eastern Canada; the largest city in New Brunswick
More words from Urdu related to St. john
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word St. john meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of St. john in Urdu?
Meanings of the word St. john in Urdu is سینٹ جان. To understand how would you translate the word St. john in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to St. john or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered St. john synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word St. john. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use St. john in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say St. john in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of St. john with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by st. john?
Meaning of st. john is سینٹ جان
Whats the definition of st. john?
Definition of the st. john are
- a river that rises in Maine and flows northeastward through New Brunswick to empty into the Bay of Fundy
- (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally said to be the author of the 4th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation
- a port in eastern Canada; the largest city in New Brunswick
What is the synonym of st. john?
Synonym of word st. john are st. john's, saint john, saint john's, saint joan