Strident meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Strident.
- (adjective satellite) : conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
- (adjective satellite) : unpleasantly loud and harsh
- (adjective satellite) : being sharply insistent on being heard
- (adjective satellite) : of speech sounds produced by forcing air through a constricted passage (as f', s', z', or th' in both thin' and then')
More words from Urdu related to Strident
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Strident meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Strident in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Strident in Urdu is چرچراہٹ - Chirchirahat. To understand how would you translate the word Strident in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Strident or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Strident synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Strident. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Strident in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Strident in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Strident with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by strident?
Meaning of strident is چرچراہٹ - Chirchirahat
Whats the definition of strident?
Definition of the strident are
- conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
- unpleasantly loud and harsh
- being sharply insistent on being heard
- of speech sounds produced by forcing air through a constricted passage (as f', s', z', or th' in both thin' and then')
What is the synonym of strident?
Synonym of word strident are acridity
What are the quotes with word strident?
Here is the quote with the word strident in them
- History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. — Martin Luther King, Jr.