Sympathise meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sympathise.
- (verb) : to feel or express sympathy or compassion
- (verb) : be understanding of
- (verb) : share the feelings of; understand the sentiments of
More words from Urdu related to Sympathise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sympathise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Sympathise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sympathise in Urdu is ہمدردی کرنا - ham dardi karna. To understand how would you translate the word Sympathise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sympathise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sympathise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sympathise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sympathise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sympathise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sympathise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sympathise?
Meaning of sympathise is ہمدردی کرنا - ham dardi karna
Whats the definition of sympathise?
Definition of the sympathise are
- to feel or express sympathy or compassion
- be understanding of
- share the feelings of; understand the sentiments of
What is the synonym of sympathise?
Synonym of word sympathise are support
What are the quotes with word sympathise?
Here are the quotes with the word sympathise in them
- There is something terribly morbid in the modern sympathy with pain. One should sympathise with the colour, the beauty, the joy of life. The less said about life's sores the better. — Oscar Wilde
- I think there's something in the fact that it's hard to be good looking and funny. You have to have an oddball quality people have to sympathise with you to find you funny. — Chris O'Dowd