Synonym meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Synonym.
- (noun) : two words that can be interchanged in a context are said to be synonymous relative to that context
Since the departure of good old-fashioned entertainers the re-emergence of somebody who wants to be an entertainer has unfortunately become a synonym for camp. I don't think I'm camper than any other person who felt at home on stage, and felt more at home on stage than he did offstage.
More words from Urdu related to Synonym
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Synonym meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Synonym in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Synonym in Urdu is مترادف - mutaraadif. To understand how would you translate the word Synonym in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Synonym or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Synonym synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Synonym. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Synonym in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Synonym in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Synonym with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by synonym?
Meaning of synonym is مترادف - mutaraadif
Whats the definition of synonym?
Definition of the synonym are
- two words that can be interchanged in a context are said to be synonymous relative to that context
What is the synonym of synonym?
Synonym of word synonym are equivoques, equivoque, synonymously, synonymity, synonymist, equivocally, tantamount, synonymous
What are the quotes with word synonym?
Here are the quotes with the word synonym in them
- For me, habit is just a synonym for death. — Juliette Binoche
- Since the departure of good old-fashioned entertainers the re-emergence of somebody who wants to be an entertainer has unfortunately become a synonym for camp. I don't think I'm camper than any other person who felt at home on stage, and felt more at home on stage than he did offstage. — David Bowie
- Obviously, marriage is not a synonym for morality. But stable marriages and families do encourage moral behavior. — Gary Bauer
- I am thinking of taking a fifth wife. Why not? Solomon had a thousand wives and he is a synonym for wisdom. — John Barrymore