Twentieth meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Twentieth.
- (adjective satellite) : coming next after the nineteenth in position
- (noun) : position 20 in a countable series of things
Just as the Security Council was largely irrelevant to the great struggle of the last half of the twentieth century - freedom against Communism - so too it is largely on the sidelines in our contemporary struggles against international terrorism and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
What are the meanings of Twentieth in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Twentieth in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Twentieth in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Twentieth or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Twentieth synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Twentieth. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Twentieth in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Twentieth in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Twentieth with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by twentieth?
بیسواں, بیس واں
Whats the definition of twentieth?
Definition of the twentieth are
- coming next after the nineteenth in position
- position 20 in a countable series of things
What are the quotes with word twentieth?
Here are the quotes with the word twentieth in them
- Ads are the cave art of the twentieth century. — Marshall McLuhan
- Just as the Security Council was largely irrelevant to the great struggle of the last half of the twentieth century - freedom against Communism - so too it is largely on the sidelines in our contemporary struggles against international terrorism and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. — John Bolton
- In the nineteenth century the problem was that God is dead. In the twentieth century the problem is that man is dead. — Erich Fromm
- One of the peculiar sins of the twentieth century which we've developed to a very high level is the sin of credulity. It has been said that when human beings stop believing in God they believe in nothing. The truth is much worse: they believe in anything. — Malcolm Muggeridge