Zit meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Zit.
- (noun) : a small inflamed elevation of the skin; a pustule or papule; common symptom in acne
More words from Urdu related to Zit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Zit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Zit
What are the meanings of Zit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Zit in Urdu are مہاسہ - muhaasah and دانہ - daanah. To understand how would you translate the word Zit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Zit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Zit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Zit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Zit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Zit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Zit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by zit?
Meanings of zit are مہاسہ - muhaasah and دانہ - daanah
Whats the definition of zit?
Definition of the zit are
- a small inflamed elevation of the skin; a pustule or papule; common symptom in acne
What is the synonym of zit?
Synonym of word zit are quat, whelk, pock, pimple, grain, iota, dice, corn, breadstuff, acne
What are the idioms related to zit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word zit.
- Things united are helpful
- A barley corn is better than a diamond to a cock
- One grain fills not a sack but helps his fellows
- The sow loves bran better than roses
What are the quotes with word zit?
Here is the quote with the word zit in them
- I remember once acting really cool on a bus with this girl named Stephanie. When I got home, I realized that I had a really big zit on my forehead. If you have acne problems, you really shouldn't be acting like Don Juan. — John Cusack