Bun - بن meanings in English
Bun - بن Definitions
Please find 7 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Bun - بن.
- (noun) : a container; usually has a lid
- (noun) : the quantity contained in a bin
- (noun) : an identification number consisting of a two-part code assigned to banks and savings associations; the first part shows the location and the second identifies the bank itself
- (verb) : store in bins
- (verb) : establish a forest on previously unforested land
- (noun) : land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- (noun) : the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- ٹوکری صَندُوق بَکس يا پيپا وَغيرَہ
|We close it||ہم اسے بند کرتے ہیں|
|We made it yesterday||ہم نے اسے کل بنایا|
More words from English related to Bun - بن
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bun - بن meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Bun - بن
What are the meanings of Bun - بن in English?
Meanings of the word Bun - بن in English are bin, forest, holt and bunn. To understand how would you translate the word Bun - بن in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bun - بن or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bun - بن synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bun - بن. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bun - بن in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bun - بن in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bun - بن with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بن?
Meanings of بن are bin, forest, holt and bunn
Whats the definition of بن?
Definition of the بن are
- a container; usually has a lid
- the quantity contained in a bin
- an identification number consisting of a two-part code assigned to banks and savings associations; the first part shows the location and the second identifies the bank itself
- store in bins
- establish a forest on previously unforested land
- land that is covered with trees and shrubs
- the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- ٹوکری صَندُوق بَکس يا پيپا وَغيرَہ
What is the synonym of بن?
Synonym of word بن are بن, چھوٹا سا ڈبا, جھاڑی, جنگل, کانن, بن کھنڈ, کنج, گھنی جھاڑی, پہاڑی جس پر جنگل ہو
What are the idioms related to بن?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بن.
- Orderly bin
- No matter how much you feed a wolf he will always return to the forest
- Some men go through a forest and see no firewood
How to use بن in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use بن in a sentence.
- We close it — ہم اسے بند کرتے ہیں
- We made it yesterday — ہم نے اسے کل بنایا