Darham - درہم meanings in English
Darham - درہم Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Darham - درہم.
- (noun) : 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Libya
- (noun) : 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Tunisia
- (noun) : 100 dirhams equal 1 riyal in Qatar
- (noun) : worth one tenth of a Kuwaiti dinar; equal 100 fils
- (noun) : the basic unit of money in Morocco; equal to 100 centimes
- (noun) : the basic unit of money in the United Arab Emirates; equal to 1,000 fils
More words from English related to Darham - درہم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Darham - درہم meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Darham - درہم in English?
Meanings of the word Darham - درہم in English are dirham, dirhams, dirhem and dirhems. To understand how would you translate the word Darham - درہم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Darham - درہم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Darham - درہم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Darham - درہم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Darham - درہم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Darham - درہم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Darham - درہم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by درہم?
Meanings of درہم are dirham, dirhams, dirhem and dirhems
Whats the definition of درہم?
Definition of the درہم are
- 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Libya
- 100 dirhams equal 1 dinar in Tunisia
- 100 dirhams equal 1 riyal in Qatar
- worth one tenth of a Kuwaiti dinar; equal 100 fils
- the basic unit of money in Morocco; equal to 100 centimes
- the basic unit of money in the United Arab Emirates; equal to 1,000 fils
What is the synonym of درہم?
Synonym of word درہم are درہم