Raag - راگ meanings in English
Raag - راگ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Raag - راگ.
- (noun) : a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together
- (noun) : a straight line connecting two points on a curve
- (verb) : bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- (verb) : play chords on (a stringed instrument)
- (verb) : supply a melody for
More words from English related to Raag - راگ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Raag - راگ meanings in English in English.
Idioms with the word Raag - راگ in it
What are the meanings of Raag - راگ in English?
Meanings of the word Raag - راگ in English are raga, chord, melodise, chords, melodies and melodises. To understand how would you translate the word Raag - راگ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Raag - راگ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Raag - راگ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Raag - راگ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Raag - راگ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Raag - راگ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Raag - راگ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by راگ?
Meanings of راگ are raga, chord, melodise, chords, melodies and melodises
Whats the definition of راگ?
Definition of the راگ are
- a combination of three or more notes that blend harmoniously when sounded together
- a straight line connecting two points on a curve
- bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
- play chords on (a stringed instrument)
- supply a melody for
What is the synonym of راگ?
Synonym of word راگ are راگ, ایسا نغمگین انداز, نمونے پر مبنی نغمے کا ٹُکڑا, راگ رنگ, راگ داری
What are the idioms with the word راگ?
Here are the idioms with the word راگ in them.
- Like a cuckoo you have but one song
- Like saint like offering
- Music the fiercest grief can charm
- Music will not cure the toothache
- The best of the sports is to do the deed and say nothings