ajmi - عجمی meanings in English
ajmi - عجمی meanings in English is philistine ajmi - عجمی in English. More meanings of ajmi - عجمی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
ajmi - عجمی Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word ajmi - عجمی.
- (noun) : a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
- (adjective satellite) : smug and ignorant and indifferent or hostile to artistic and cultural values
- (noun) : a member of an Aegean people who settled ancient Philistia around the 12th century BC
- (adjective) : of or relating to ancient Philistia or its culture or its people
More words from English related to ajmi - عجمی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ajmi - عجمی meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of ajmi - عجمی in English?
Meanings of the word ajmi - عجمی in English is philistine. To understand how would you translate the word ajmi - عجمی in English, you can take help from words closely related to ajmi - عجمی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ajmi - عجمی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ajmi - عجمی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ajmi - عجمی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ajmi - عجمی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ajmi - عجمی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عجمی?
Meaning of عجمی is philistine
Whats the definition of عجمی?
Definition of the عجمی are
- a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
- smug and ignorant and indifferent or hostile to artistic and cultural values
- a member of an Aegean people who settled ancient Philistia around the 12th century BC
- of or relating to ancient Philistia or its culture or its people
What is the synonym of عجمی?
Synonym of word عجمی are عجمی