ko elah - کوالہ meanings in English
ko elah - کوالہ Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word ko elah - کوالہ.
- (noun) : a stick of black carbon material used for drawing
- (noun) : a carbonaceous material obtained by heating wood or other organic matter in the absence of air
- (verb) : draw, trace, or represent with charcoal
- (noun) : a drawing made with a stick of black carbon material
- (noun) : a very dark grey color
- (adjective satellite) : of a very dark grey
- (verb) : burn to charcoal
- (noun) : fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- (verb) : supply with coal
- (verb) : take in coal
- (noun) : a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
More words from English related to ko elah - کوالہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ko elah - کوالہ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of ko elah - کوالہ
What are the meanings of ko elah - کوالہ in English?
Meanings of the word ko elah - کوالہ in English are charcoal and coal. To understand how would you translate the word ko elah - کوالہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to ko elah - کوالہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ko elah - کوالہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ko elah - کوالہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ko elah - کوالہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ko elah - کوالہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ko elah - کوالہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کوالہ?
Meanings of کوالہ are charcoal and coal
Whats the definition of کوالہ?
Definition of the کوالہ are
- a stick of black carbon material used for drawing
- a carbonaceous material obtained by heating wood or other organic matter in the absence of air
- draw, trace, or represent with charcoal
- a drawing made with a stick of black carbon material
- a very dark grey color
- of a very dark grey
- burn to charcoal
- fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- supply with coal
- take in coal
- a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
What is the synonym of کوالہ?
Synonym of word کوالہ are ریاکاری, ظاہرداری, لُغز, کوالہ, چارکول, کوئلہ, پتھر کا کوئلہ, معدنی کوئلہ
What are the idioms related to کوالہ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کوالہ.
- Carrying coal to newcastle
- Parror coal
- To carry coal to newcastle