Coal meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Coal.
- (verb) : burn to charcoal
- (noun) : fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- (verb) : supply with coal
- (verb) : take in coal
- (noun) : a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
More words from Urdu related to Coal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Coal in it
What are the meanings of Coal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coal in Urdu are کوالہ - ko elah and کوئلہ - Koyla. To understand how would you translate the word Coal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coal?
Meanings of coal are کوالہ - ko elah and کوئلہ - Koyla
Whats the definition of coal?
Definition of the coal are
- burn to charcoal
- fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
- supply with coal
- take in coal
- a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering
What is the synonym of coal?
Synonym of word coal are charcoal, coal whipper, quillais, coalpit, coalhole, coalbin
What are the idioms with the word coal?
Here are the idioms with the word coal in them.
- Carrying coal to newcastle
- To carry coal to newcastle
What are the quotes with word coal?
Here are the quotes with the word coal in them
- I didn't know a time when there wasn't a war because I spent all my time from the age of two or three to eight in a coal cellar really. — David Bailey
- I wanted to be a forest ranger or a coal man. At a very early age, I knew I didn't want to do what my dad did, which was work in an office. — Harrison Ford
- It proved easier to buy the farm to get the mineral rights than to buy the coal rights alone. — Orville Redenbacher
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else you are the one who gets burned. — Buddha