Bazaaz - بزاز meanings in English
Bazaaz - بزاز Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Bazaaz - بزاز.
- (noun) : a dealer in fabrics and sewing materials (and sometimes in clothing and drygoods)
- (noun) : a store where men's clothes are sold
- (noun) : the drygoods sold by a haberdasher
- (noun) : British maker of printed calico cloth who invented mercerizing (1791-1866)
- (noun) : a dealer in textiles (especially silks)
More words from English related to Bazaaz - بزاز
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bazaaz - بزاز meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Bazaaz - بزاز in English?
Meanings of the word Bazaaz - بزاز in English are draper, haberdashery, mercer and buzzed. To understand how would you translate the word Bazaaz - بزاز in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bazaaz - بزاز or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bazaaz - بزاز synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bazaaz - بزاز. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bazaaz - بزاز in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bazaaz - بزاز in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bazaaz - بزاز with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bazaaz?
Meanings of bazaaz are draper, haberdashery, mercer and buzzed
Whats the definition of bazaaz?
Definition of the bazaaz are
- a dealer in fabrics and sewing materials (and sometimes in clothing and drygoods)
- a store where men's clothes are sold
- the drygoods sold by a haberdasher
- British maker of printed calico cloth who invented mercerizing (1791-1866)
- a dealer in textiles (especially silks)
What is the synonym of bazaaz?
Synonym of word bazaaz are بزاز, پارچہ فروش, کپڑیا, مردانہ کپڑے کی دکان, کپڑا بیچنے والا