Cheque - چیک meanings in English
Cheque - چیک Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Cheque - چیک.
- (noun) : a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- (noun) : the Slavic language of Czechs
- (noun) : a native or inhabitant of the former republic of Czechoslovakia
- (noun) : a native of inhabitant of the Czech Republic
- (adjective) : of or relating to Czechoslovakia or its people or their language
More words from English related to Cheque - چیک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cheque - چیک meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Cheque - چیک in English?
Meanings of the word Cheque - چیک in English are bank bill, czech, checks and cheques. To understand how would you translate the word Cheque - چیک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Cheque - چیک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cheque - چیک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cheque - چیک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cheque - چیک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cheque - چیک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cheque - چیک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cheque?
Meanings of cheque are bank bill, czech, checks and cheques
Whats the definition of cheque?
Definition of the cheque are
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- the Slavic language of Czechs
- a native or inhabitant of the former republic of Czechoslovakia
- a native of inhabitant of the Czech Republic
- of or relating to Czechoslovakia or its people or their language
What is the synonym of cheque?
Synonym of word cheque are صرافی چٹھی, ہنڈی, ٹیپ, رقعہ, چیک